- Assist Ataccama customers in solving technical issues.
- Solve advanced analytic issues related to Ataccama products and their integration with supported third-party software.
- Answer how-to questions and suggest workarounds.
- Continuously expand your knowledge of Ataccama products and related third-party software, including – but not limited to – database management systems, identity, and access management providers, and web application servers.
- Leverage the knowledge you gain and contribute to our documentation and knowledge base.
- Analyze support requests and escalate product bugs, incidents, service requests, and new feature suggestions to product management.
- Work in close collaboration with a variety of teams within the company, including sales, account managers, consultants, and software engineers.
- Manage your day and prioritize tasks on your own.
- Periodically participate in on-call shifts to cover emergency requests for additional compensation (not mandatory).
Is this you?
- You have 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical role.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills while working with customers and internal team members.
- You have knowledge of SQL and relational databases, Linux, and Unix shell commands.
- You have algorithmic thinking and a troubleshooting mindset.
- Your English is excellent, both written and spoken.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and organizational skills.
- You can work under pressure.
You are familiar with or willing to learn these technologies
- Secure connections, SSL certificates, SSO, LDAP
- XML, XSLT
- SOAP / REST / JSON
- BigData Systems - Snowflake, Databricks, Spark
- Cloud Services providers - AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Kubernetes, Grafana, ELK, Gitlab
- If you are experienced in Java or any programming language, that’s also a plus.
Company tech stack
- Backend: Java, Kotlin, Python, gRPC, REST & GraphQL
- Frontend: TypeScript, React/Vue, Apollo, Nx, MobX, Styled Components
- Observability: Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana
- Big data: Spark, Redshift, Snowflake
- Storage: Postgres, Elastic, Minio
- Infrastructure: GitLab CI/CD, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.