We are Ataccama, a growing, market-leading software company with enterprise clients around the globe. We’ve expanded from a team of 20 to more than 350 worldwide—and we’re not stopping anytime soon!
Are you interested in creating eye-catching and memorable animations? Can you find ways to make a website look and perform better? Want a job where you can fully explore both the technical and creative sides of web development while supporting your fellow ambitious teammates?
We’re looking for a Creative Front-End Developer with an eye for design, and experience with motion and interaction on the web to join our marketing team. Could this be you?
Salary starting from 1 600 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
Not based in Bratislava? If you’re open to remote cooperation, reach out to us anyway to find out what the options are. #LI-remote
- You’ll work on projects ranging from creating visually stunning landing pages that complement our commercial campaigns and making improvements to our internally developed website, to driving internal initiatives aimed at improving the digital tools our colleagues use.
- Design is highly valued at Ataccama. Help us keep a high standard in our marketing communication—and even go beyond!
Is this you?
- You not only have a solid grasp on front-end development, but also an eye for design and can add flair to websites through animation and interactive elements.
- You’re creative and can suggest new ideas, while being adaptive when it’s necessary to work through challenges.
- You know the latest CSS trends and functionality supported by the major browsers.
- You don't leave anything to chance and create experiences that are solid, well-tested, and delightful.
- Relevant experience with front-end development.
- Ability to write nice, semantic HTML using the latest CSS.
- Experience with motion and interaction on the web.
- Focus on writing minimalist, clean code that others can actually read.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written).
What else we appreciate
- Design software experience (Adobe CC/Sketch/Figma).
- Experience and interest in 3D design.
- Experience with code management using git.
- A portfolio showcasing web motion and interaction.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, an additional personal day for each year you’re in the company
- Personal & professional development, education (online language and other courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- “Unlimited playground” (Room to adjust and expand your role, or switch teams based on your individual skills and interests).
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Modern hardware/equipment (laptop, mobile phone, headphones, office chair, desk, monitor for your home office)
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- Multisport card & meal vouchers
- Employee appreciation gifts throughout the year
- Relaxed work environment
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.