Your challenge 🚀
- Build a truly self-service application for business users so they can work with data even without learning SQL or needing assistance from more technically-skilled colleagues. We are democratizing access to data and making it available for anyone within an organization who needs it.
- Create an innovative solution that allows people to share and visualize data in a completely different way, so it can be communicated as a story. Our goal is to make sure that anyone can understand what the data is telling us!
- Create a product that contains all the features enterprise solutions must have, while making it super-easy to use. We want to refute the myth that enterprise software must be ugly and painful to use–it’s a lie!
- Take end-to-end ownership of the whole product and not just blindly focus on coding.
Is this you? 💪
- 4+ years of experience building web apps.
- Interest in building a complex web application using TypeScript, Vue.js, Vuex, and GraphQL/Apollo.
- You are proactive and able to drive the development of a specific feature. You’ll take ownership of a particular user flow, starting with its architecture and development and finishing by running it in the Cloud.
- You’d enjoy being part of a Front-End Circle whose members are keen to learn from each other. You are ready to receive and also give feedback.
- You want to work in an international environment, and you don’t mind sharing your knowledge with others.
- You see the value of data, understand its importance for businesses, and would like to learn more about it.
- Full professional working proficiency in English.
- You are physically located in UTC-1 to UTC+3 time zones.
Our technical stack 🧑💻
- Frontend: TypeScript, React/Vue, Apollo, Nx, MobX, Styled Components
- Backend: Java, Spring Boot, Kotlin, GraphQL, Python, jOOQ
- Big data: Spark, Redshift, Snowflake
- Storage: Postgres, Elastic, Minio
- Infrastructure: GitLab CI/CD, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure
Your team 😍
- You would join our Data Stories Spaceport. We are trying to come up with a completely new approach how to help people share data stories.
- If you would like to know more about the structure of our whole Product & Engineering team, how it works, and why are the teams called Spaceports, you can take a look at a series of articles from Martin where he talks about it in detail.
What happens next? 🔜
- We’ll quickly review your application and let you know whether we’re a good fit to move forward. This won’t take longer than a day.
- You’ll have your first chat with someone from our Product team, most likely Adam Drda, just so we can get to know each other better, understand your motivation for applying, and make sure you know all the important things about us.
- Depending on your seniority, you may have another interview or two with teammates from the Front-End Circle and your hiring manager.
- We’ll finish the interviews with lunch, so you can meet your future team.
- The whole process shouldn’t take longer than a week or two.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.