We are Ataccama, a Czech-Canadian software company developing a cutting-edge data management platform. We’ve grown from a team of 20 to 350+, and we’re just getting started. We’re looking for an experienced People Operations Manager to drive our strategy and take our business to new heights. Are you an HR nerd? Do you go above and beyond for your colleagues? Then you’re just the one we need!
- Learn. Understand Ataccama´s Engineering & Product strategy in order to align people's strategies to meet business goals.
- Plan. Help shape a global HR / People Operations strategy that aligns and moves the business towards continued growth, innovation, and improvement.
- Report. Own the team’s budget, and prepare both team and management reports on a regular basis.
- Navigate. Work closely with the HR Manager to review and maintain the project roadmap in alignment with company needs. This includes identifying and escalating blockers, recommending changes and additions to scope and prioritizing action items.
- Connect. Build strong relationships by communicating and collaborating with stakeholders at all levels, and stay informed and knowledgeable about our business.
- Build. Own, develop, and drive People / HR programs and processes that align with Ataccama’s goals and values, from start to finish. Deliver meaningful results to the supported teams concisely and on time.
- Improve. Help build and implement a program for learning, development, and career planning - not just for our employees, but their managers as well.
- Balance. Be an objective resource and advocate, weighing the needs of the business and the employee population concurrently.
- Detect. Quickly identify business needs and organizational gaps. Develop and present impactful solutions to senior leaders to help teams perform effectively and scale efficiently to drive results.
- Scout. Identify great talent, both internally and externally, who will raise the bar across Ataccama. Support and assist with recruitment activities in cooperation with HR marketing and the Recruiting team.
- Solve. Handle problems and get down to the root cause of any issue. Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Support. Assist the Engineering & Product and IT teams, as well as their leaders, through all People Ops processes: compensation, talent development, performance management, employee relations, change management, and organizational design.
- Lead. Manage a growing HR / People Operations team responsible for the employee experience throughout their lifecycle. Serve as a trusted business partner and provide thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Inspire. Lead a positive employee experience throughout their lifecycle. Identify learning needs for Ataccama teams and individual executives. Serve as an advocate, coach, and facilitator for building diverse and inclusive teams, in partnership with the soon-to-be-hired Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Specialist. Ensure activities are aligned with Ataccama´s culture, values, and mission.
Is this you?
- 3+ years of experience in a generalist/people operations role, ideally within a growth-stage tech company with exposure to either an all-remote or hybrid environment.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with compensation & benefits.
- 3-5 years of experience leading people and cross-functional organizations.
- Understanding of the entire team member lifecycle, with the ability to recommend process-oriented and/or operational solutions to improve the team member experience.
- Ability to work within a distributed team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Labor Relations experience required, preferably in multiple countries.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements related to total rewards and systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively correspond at multiple levels within the company.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic and occasionally ambiguous environment & a high sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Able to use discretion and handle highly sensitive information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and across functions.
- Executive presence with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Business insight and a high EQ to successfully collaborate with executives and business partners at all levels.
- The ability to work autonomously and to drive your own performance and development would be important in this role.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A team player who can jump in and support the team on a variety of topics and tasks.
- Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, an additional personal day for each year you’re in the company
- Personal & professional development, education (online language and other courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- “Unlimited playground” (Room to adjust and expand your role, or switch teams based on your individual skills and interests).
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Modern hardware/equipment (laptop, mobile phone, headphones, office chair, desk, monitor for your home office)
- 20/50 GB of mobile data to improve your home office work experience
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- FlexiPass/Multisport card, free entrance to the Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Employee appreciation gifts throughout the year
- Relaxed work environment, offices in Karlín
- Office bikes, skateboards, and electric scooters
- Great coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.