We are Ataccama, and we are on a mission to democratize access to high-quality data. Ataccama ONE, our flagship product, is a unified data management platform that empowers both technical and less technical ‘data people’ across their organizations to create high-quality, governed, safe, and reusable data products.
As one of the biggest players in the global Data Management segment, Ataccama’s success has been validated by over 400 satisfied customers around the world. It’s what made us a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant® for Data Quality Solutions™, and what inspired Bain Capital Tech Opportunities to invest in our future growth in June of 2022. When you join Ataccama, you step into an #UnlimitedPlayground where you’re free to explore your interests, build your skills, push boundaries in your industry, and even help redefine it.
You can find our friendly & talented bunch of 500+ Ataccamers in our offices in Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, New York, London, Prague, Bratislava, and Sofia. With over 30+ nationalities from 6 continents, there’s always someone willing to lend a hand, offer advice, or just kick back over hangout.
Purpose of the role
We are a rapidly growing software company looking to bring on a passionate and enthusiastic Business Development Specialist to help us further grow our business. As a key member of the business development team, you will be tasked with developing the existing customer base while building and establishing meaningful new relationships with our North American prospects. At Ataccama, we believe that ‘quality’ has a fundamental impact on the success of our business. This belief extends not only to our products but also to the people in our organization.
We are open to a hybrid working setup. #LI-hybrid
- Motivate Individuals and BD Team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results
- Regularly report on Team/Individual results - Lead Quantity & Quality
- Work closely with Marketing on defining Campaign follow-ups
- Work closely with Sales Leaders to ensure Lead Quality/Quantity and proper follow-up
- Work closely with Operations to identify and make recommendations on process improvements to help qualify customer needs & outbound opportunities
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, social media, and other channels
- Collaboratively drive initiatives, experiments, and projects with new approaches to grow our cold and warm outbound efforts
- Research and generate new leads, nurture incoming leads, identify decision-makers, and screen potential business opportunities
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives and Relationship Managers to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Discover new business initiatives and act as their internal advocate
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization
- Research and understanding various lines of business and personas
Is This you?
- 2+ year of sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a SaaS or PaaS/technology-related environment
- You have a degree or diploma, preferably in Business Management, Marketing or Information Technology
- You have experience in outbound prospecting and using prospecting tools
- Bonus: You’ve used Zoominfo or Apollo
- You are a natural communicator and have professional presentation skills
- You have a strong sense of initiative and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- You possess natural customer service skills with the persistence and ability to follow through
- You anticipate and prepare for objections
- You have experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce or Pipedrive
Nice to have
- Experience with ABM tools, preferably 6sense
- Experience with Sales Navigator
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
Perks & Benefits
- Long-Term Incentive Program
- "Bring Your Friend" referral program
- 5 sick days, 2 personal days for each calendar year in addition to your vacation days
- Flexible working hours & hybrid work setup
- Annual package for mental health support
- Corporate discounts on travel, fitness, attractions, and shopping
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Conference tickets to the best industry events of the year
- Online courses & company access to Udemy to hone your skills
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit and juice, teas, and the best coffee
While we highly value cooperation with all our business partners, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than directly from a candidate. We reserve the right not to pay any fee for sending an unsolicited offer containing the details or resume of a job candidate, even if the relevant candidate is employed by our company.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.