- Maintain/build customer relations with existing and new accounts
- Help us to build and grow new sales team in DACH region
- Identify growth opportunities with clients, such as upsells
- Meet performance goals and set high standards for the presentation of key messages
- Identify and contact target accounts and key decision makers
- Maintain accurate accounts, opportunities, and contact information in the CRM system
- Deliver reports to management and provide feedback gained from prospects
- Assist the development of marketing content for sales, including email campaigns, white papers, presentation decks, and other marketing collateral
It this you?
- You have 2+ years of sales/account management experience with a record of success, preferably in the software or IT industry
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, computer science, or another technical discipline
- You are based in Germany and speak German and English fluently
- You understand the complete sales cycle process from prospecting to closing
- You are a natural communicator and have professional presentation skills
- You have a proven track record of prospecting and selling technology products to Fortune 1000 organizations
- You have solid organizational and time-management skills
- You possess natural customer service skills with the persistence and ability to follow through
- You have a strong sense of initiative and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- You have experience with CRM systems
- Solutions sales/account management experience in an environment with multiple offerings and services; experience with data management, cloud, virtualization, DevOps, or other emerging technologies
- Ability to work with partner organizational structures and to develop strategic relationships with alliance partners
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.