- Provision, configure, and monitor cloud infrastructure and services, from popular open-source solutions to our in-house software.
- Operate, troubleshoot and provide general expertise for cloud infrastructure.
- Actively participate in shaping the overall architecture of Ataccama managed services.
- Mentor and teach our colleagues about a variety of topics.
- Stay up-to-date with trends and technologies in various cloud topics.
Is this you?
- We’re looking for someone with a background in Cloud or Site Reliability Engineering who’s eager to learn new tech and help us move our products to the cloud. We have a few requirements and a longer wishlist, but even if you don’t tick all the boxes, reach out to us! You might have some valuable talent and skills we need on the Ataccama team.
- You have experience with the development of the Infrastructure as a Code.
- You know your way around container orchestration with Kubernetes.
- You’re well-versed in at least one public cloud provider and its core services.
- You have an experience with networking stuff.
- You’re knowledgeable in at least one scripting language.
- You can work independently, but work in team as well.
Nice to have
- You’re knowledgeable in cloud specific networking principles and services.
- If you have an overview of security principles, that's a nice plus.
- Experience with building SaaS-like cloud infrastructure, and multi-tenant patterns.
What we use
- Terraform to manage cloud resources.
- Containers everywhere, orchestrated by Kubernetes
- Helm as a Kubernetes package manager.
- We run on AWS/Azure.
- Elastic, Grafana, and Prometheus for monitoring & logging.
- Gitlab to run our CI/CD pipelines.
- ArgoCD for the GitOps.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.