Your challenge 🚀
- Provision, configure, and monitor cloud infrastructure and services, from popular open- source solutions to our in-house software.
- Troubleshoot and provide general expertise for cloud infrastructure.
- Actively participate in shaping the overall architecture of Ataccama managed services.
- Mentor and teach your colleagues on a variety of topics.
Is this you? 💪
- We’re looking for someone with a background in Cloud or Site Reliability Engineering who’s eager to learn new tech and help us move our products to the cloud. We have a few requirements and a longer wishlist, but even if you don’t tick all the boxes, reach out to us anyway! You might have some valuable talent and skills we need on the Ataccama team.
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of GNU/Linux, which our software runs on and we use daily on our laptops.
- You have experience with Infrastructure as Code, using Terraform, ARM templates, Cloudformation, etc.
- You’re comfortable with the newest CI/CD tools, setting up automation, configuration management, and others.
- You know your way around orchestration tools such as Ansible, Kustomize, and Helm charts.
- You’re well-versed in at least one cloud platform and its services. We run on AWS and Azure, and we use a lot of their tech!
- You have experience with HTTP servers like Nginx, Apache, HAProxy, Tomcat, or anything similar.
- You have some networking experience (OSI model, DHCP, routing).
- You’re knowledgeable in at least one programming language. Our software is written in Java and TypeScript, and the tooling around it is a mix of Python, Go, and Ruby.
What we use 👨💻
- We’re huge fans of automation, so our stack is built around tools that help us do less and gain more.
- We use Terraform to manage resources across different cloud providers.
- Besides traditional deployment packages, you’ll find Docker pretty much everywhere orchestrated by Kubernetes, Helm, and Kustomize.
- Our team uses Ansible to manage configuration as code.
- We run on AWS and Azure, as well as our own and customer´s hardware.
- We love collecting application logs and metrics with ELK Stack, Grafana, and Prometheus.
- We love opensource!
Your team 😍
- You will be part of Cloud, Infrastructure & Operations Spaceport
- If you would like to know more about the structure of our whole Product & Engineering team, how it works, and why the teams are called Spaceports, you can take a look at a series of articles from Martin where he talks about it in detail.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.