- Write user, developer, deployment, and upgrade guides for Ataccama software.
- Prepare release notes with each new version release.
- Actively participate in the development cycle of new features.
- Play around with the product and get acquainted with functionality firsthand.
- Collaborate with software engineering, product managers, product designers, and consultants on documentation improvements.
- Create graphics to illustrate the material.
- Continuously contribute to the documentation community by providing input on design and architecture.
Is this you?
- You have at least one year of software technical writing experience or two years in a relevant software development field.
- You have worked with API documentation, are comfortable using Git, and are not afraid of learning new tech.
- You have a keen eye for detail and are able to prioritise tasks and manage your time.
- You play with applications on your own before asking questions. You double-check things afterward.
- You don’t wait to be told what to do. You find or come up with ideas for new docs on your own.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
What Gives You an Edge
- Experience with content management systems (we use Confluence and Notion)
- Programming/coding experience
- Database and SQL knowledge
- Linux OS knowledge
- Virtualization technology
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.