- Handle our office operations (take care of our colleague’s requests and needs, welcome visitors, answer phone calls, incoming and outgoing mail, couriers, etc.).
- Manage our office space (cooperate with Front-Office & Facility Manager, communicate with building management and the cleaning company, order office supplies and refreshments, handle Occupational Safety and Health and Fire Protection administration, etc.).
- Manage company contracts for our London office (physical and electronic document storage).
- Help organize business trips (tickets, hotels, etc.) especially to Europe.
- Cooperate with the marketing team on internal and external events (help with organization and implementation, delivering company gifts, etc.).
- Support the full employment life cycle in cooperation with the HR team (employment contracts, medical checks, onboarding - first day organization, HR introduction, changes, amendments, attendance, payroll, offboarding).
Is this you?
- You have proven experience in a similar role (Back-Office Assistant).
- You are empathetic and able to identify and understand the needs of both your colleagues and the business.
- You have strong project management and organizational abilities. You can manage and stay on top of multiple activities and priorities.
- You don’t need to be micromanaged. You like to take initiative and find the right solution.
- You are flexible and driven to succeed.
- You’re happy to work both independently and in a team.
- You are an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- You are a fluent English speaker.
- You know your way around MS Office and Google Drive (spreadsheets, formatting, etc.)
- You’ve worked with some professional communication technologies. We mainly use Slack, Zoom, and Gmail.
- You are ready to work full-time.
- You live within an easy commute of the City of London.
What else would we appreciate?
- Pleasant, professional approach.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Awesome organizational skills.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.