We are Ataccama, and we are on a mission to democratize access to high-quality data. Ataccama ONE, our flagship product, is a unified data management platform that empowers both technical and less technical ‘data people’ across their organizations to create high-quality, governed, safe, and reusable data products.
As one of the biggest players in the global Data Management segment, Ataccama’s success has been validated by over 400 satisfied customers around the world. It’s what made us a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant® for Data Quality Solutions™, and what inspired Bain Capital Tech Opportunities to invest in our future growth in June of 2022. When you join Ataccama, you step into an #UnlimitedPlayground where you’re free to explore your interests, build your skills, push boundaries in your industry, and even help redefine it.
You can find our friendly & talented bunch of 500+ Ataccamers in our offices in Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, New York, London, Prague, Bratislava, and Sofia. With over 30+ nationalities from 6 continents, there’s always someone willing to lend a hand, offer advice, or just kick back over hangout.
Purpose of the role
With 10+ years of solid experience, we are proud to be a global leader in the field of data management. With hundreds of satisfied clients (including Fortune 500 companies) from various industries, we are now further growing our global sales team.
We are looking for an energetic Account Executive to help us successfully target new clients among leading global organizations.
Your main mission is to sell.
Work from anywhere in the USA remotely. #LI-remote
- Identify and establish connections with new prospects.
- Prepare proposals and responses to procurement requests.
- Work independently to develop account plans.
- Initiate direct contact and build strong relationships with customers at the Director, Vice President, and Senior Management levels.
- Develop presentations in cooperation with our presales team, lead sales calls, and act as a trusted advisor to highlight the value of Ataccama solutions for client businesses.
- Manage the sales pipeline and meet regularly with the Ataccama global sales team to update sales forecasts.
- Monitor and analyze industry segments to keep abreast of current and developing customer trends and requirements, and create tactical sales strategies.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Ambitiously pursue, achieve, and exceed your annual revenue target.
Is this you?
- You have strong experience in sales, ideally in B2B software (5+ years preferred, but not mandatory).
- You are comfortable with technology, curious to learn more, and know how to explain complex technical concepts to business users.
- You have a hunter mindset, a can-do attitude, and a strong sense of accountability.
- You are self-motivated and can produce results with minimal oversight.
- You welcome an international work environment and you are willing to travel.
- Understand something about IT systems and hardware architectures? That's a big plus.
- Company laptop
- Personal cell phone contribution
Perks & Benefits
- Medical Insurance (including vision & dental)
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Long-Term Incentive Program
- "Bring Your Friend" referral program
- 5 sick days, 2 personal days for each calendar year in addition to your vacation days
- Flexible working hours & flexible working setup
- Conference tickets to the best industry events of the year
- Online courses & company access to Udemy to hone your skills
While we highly value cooperation with all our business partners, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than directly from a candidate. We reserve the right not to pay any fee for sending an unsolicited offer containing the details or resume of a job candidate, even if the relevant candidate is employed by our company.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.