- Working across various communications, including branding, UI design, event collateral, social media and presentations for internal and external marketing.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams within Ataccama to conceptualise, describe and execute strong creative solutions.
- Strategising and developing wireframes and high-fidelity digital experiences.
- Ensuring all artwork outputs are represented to the highest design standards.
- Inspiring stakeholders beyond their expectations.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Adhere to budget and time constraints.
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to the Creative Director and stakeholders.
- Working on layouts and artwork ready for print and digital platforms.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies.
- Adhere to tried and tested design workflows and processes.
- Taking on additional projects, duties and tasks as and when required.
Is this You?
- An expert in Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Proven work experience as a mid-weight or senior designer.
- Agency and In-house experience.
- A portfolio of completed design projects, both print and digital.
- Experienced in conceptual storyboarding and working with motion designers.
- Proficient in producing presentations - Experience in Google Slides is a bonus.
- Experience in motion design (After Effects and Premiere Pro) is a plus
- Professional approach to your work.
- Creative flair and an eye for detail.
- A strong understanding of responsive design.
- Versatility in multi-tasking across a variety of project types.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Be able to communicate at a high level, both written and verbal.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.