- Making the office a great place to work, and helping to create an efficient and productive workspace for our teamHandle our office operations (take care of our colleague’s requests and needs, welcome visitors, incoming and outgoing mail, couriers, etc.)
- Manage our office space (cooperate with Front-Office & Facility Manager, communicate with building management and the cleaning company, order office supplies and refreshments, handle Occupational Safety and Health and Fire Protection administration, etc.)
- Manage the full employment life cycle in cooperation with the external HR team (employment contracts, medical checks, onboarding - first day organization, HR introduction, changes, amendments, attendance, payroll, offboarding)
- Oversee employee benefits (electric scooters, Multisport cards, meal allowance, language courses, other training, etc.)
- Arrange company SIM cards (order new SIM cards, handle contracts, and check invoices)
- Manage company contracts for our Slovak branch (physical and electronic document storage)
- Help organize business trips (tickets, hotels, etc.) especially to Prague for all (including management) and also preparing billing travel allowances
- Cooperate with the employer branding team on organization of various internal events for colleagues (help with organization and implementation, delivering company gifts, etc.)
Is this you?
- You have proven experience in a similar role (Back-Office Assistant and/or HR administrator). You’re enthusiastic about learning and eager to expand your HR knowledge
- You are empathetic and able to identify and understand the needs of both your colleagues and the business
- You have strong project management and organizational abilities. You can manage and stay on top of multiple activities and priorities
- You don’t need to be micromanaged. You like to take initiative and find the right solution
- You are flexible and driven to succeed
- You’re happy to work both independently and in a team
- You are an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- You are a fluent Slovak speaker but you also enjoy communicating in English. You're fully able to take calls or exchange emails with our colleagues from all over the world
- You know your way around MS Office and Google Drive (spreadsheets, formatting, etc.)You have experience with HR tools
- You are not afraid of Excel
- You’ve worked with some professional communication technologies. We mainly use Slack, Zoom, and Gmail
- You are looking for a job for 30 hours per week or full time 40 hours per week
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.