- Take active part in General Ledger accounting (AP/AR/Travel Expense/FA)
- Manage invoicing and related collections, Canadian Dollar and foreign currency accounts, and domestic and foreign invoices received from foreign entities.
- Perform account/bank reconciliations
- Complete regular month-end closing as directed
- Assist with monthly sales tax filing for Canada and the US
- Assist with audits as needed for our Canadian and US entities
- Prepare documents and manage approvals in accounting systems
- Provide support to our back office team
Is this you?
- At least 1 year of accounting experience, with knowledge of Canadian/US accounting standards
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting and are a CPA candidate in good standing
- You understand the basics of taxation and travel expenses
- You are comfortable using MS Dynamics, MS Office Suite, and Google Drive
- You are a team player; comfortable working with global teams
- You have strong attention to detail, great organizational and communication skills
- You are deadline driven, able to meet deadlines with accuracy and ease
- You are an analytical thinker with the ability to see things in a broader context
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.