- Identify and frame existing valuable people-related metrics.
- Develop existing reports to gain greater insight into key areas of people's activity.
- Design and execute new approaches to the measurement of those metrics.
- Proactively analyze data and make recommendations where it would be appropriate to develop or improve existing processes or data.
- Support HR transformation projects to ensure reporting is forward-thinking and is credible for decision-making purposes.
- Provide HR Information System support to our HR Applications Managers and HR Analysts.
- Partner with stakeholders and people team members to support ongoing and ad-hoc operational analytics efforts.
- Clearly and concisely articulate definition, share knowledge, and inform the client base about what’s being supplied.
- Create and automate various surveys and reports within our performance platform and HCM.
- Communicate insights and implications to key stakeholders.
- Your tech stack / tools: Lever, HiBob, LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem.
Is this you?
- You’re able to quickly assess and report on existing practices and identify key areas for improvement.
- You have a strong ability to develop and communicate data-driven recommendations.
- You possess strong analytical problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- You have well-developed organizational skills and prioritization.
- You’ve spent 2 or more years of experience in an analytical role (HR experience or HR consulting experience is strongly preferred).
- You’re experienced with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and Performance Management Systems.
- You have knowledge of HR System Reporting (Oracle/Peoplesoft/SAP/Taleo/eArcu/Fusion/Successfactors, etc.).
- You’re familiar with HR processes and understand them well.
- You’re an advanced/expert level Excel user.
- You have a team spirit and ability to take initiative.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to translate ‘data speech’ for the benefit of HR and other stakeholders, including the usage of google slides, sheets, and documents.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.