- Handle our reception operations (welcome visitors, answer phone calls, cash box, incoming and outgoing mail, etc.).
- Manage our office spaces (communicate with building management and the cleaning company, order office supplies and refreshments, meeting rooms reservation and so on).
- Prioritize and help with our colleagues’ requests and needs.
- Manage employee benefits (Multisport cards, Flexipasses, language courses, etc.).
- Cooperate with the marketing team on internal and client events (help with organization and implementation).
Is this you?
- You’re a fluent Czech (or Slovak) speaker.
- You enjoy communication in English - you’re not afraid to speak. You can handle communication with our colleagues from all over the world.
- You’re not afraid of making calls in both English and Czech. If something doesn't go smoothly, you’re able to make a call and solve it.
- Experience with MS Office and Google Drive (you know your way around spreadsheets, formatting, etc.)
- You are a neat person who can keep the reception area tidy.
- You can work and focus in a noisy environment (there is always something going on at the reception).
- Ready to work full time.
What else would we appreciate?
- Pleasant, professional approach.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Awesome organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- You’re not overwhelmed by having to work on several things at once—you can prioritize tasks and keep your cool.
- You don’t mind working on your own, but you’re also happy to work as part of a team.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.