- Engage with prospects to understand their business and technical challenges and implement solutions using Ataccama’s software.
- Work on all aspects of the presales process:
- Performing analysis on customer data for potential issues
- Providing solution demonstrations
- Conducting proof of concepts
- Responding to RFIs/RFPs
- Constant learning of new technologies
- Master implementing Data Governance, Data Quality, Master Data Management, and Reference Data Management solutions by learning from our community of colleagues around the world.
Is this you?
- Experience working with data in the form of data analysis, statistics, or data management.
- Enthusiastic about data and passionate about helping companies improve their data for more informed data-driven decision making.
- A go-getter who likes to make things happen, diving straight in to find a technical solution that helps customers achieve their goals.
- Ability grasp business concepts and technical concepts.
- Excellent relationship-building and presentation skills.
Your must-have qualifications
- Experience in any data management related areas (Data Analysis, ETL, Data Migrations, BI, Data Lakes, Big Data, DQ, DG, MDM, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in data analysis or exposure to data modeling.
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle DBMS, MS SQL Server).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Your bonus qualifications
- Experience implementing or working with DG, DQ, MDM, or RDM solutions.
- Experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or GPC).
- Knowledge of Unix shell commands and Linux-based system administration skills.
- Exposure to Big Framework (Hadoop, EMR, Hive, Spark, Databricks, etc.).
- Other relevant technologies: Python, Java, NoSQL, Kafka, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, UAT.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.