Are you a data enthusiast? A hands-on technology grounded story-teller? Enjoy winning new clients by solving difficult data challenges? Looking for an opportunity to contribute to our rapid growth in one of the most exciting and dynamic markets – AI-driven data governance, data quality, and master data management? Keen to become a trusted subject matter expert and advisor on Ataccama solutions? Join the Presales team of Ataccama Professional Services and make a difference through your work every day.
- Engage with prospects to understand their business and technical challenges, relate them to Ataccama product capabilities, and prepare compelling demonstrations of the Ataccama value to prospects.
- Work hands-on on all aspects of the presales process – preparing proposals, responses to RFIs/RFPs, providing solution demonstrations, performing and presenting results of POCs in order to secure the technical wins.
- Be tasked with selected complex client projects to assist with customer onboarding, complex designs or deployments.
- Provide training and onboarding to Ataccama customers and partners.
- Contribute to making our software even better by sharing experience from real-life projects with our product managers and developers.
- You will receive training in Ataccama technology and ongoing support from our community of colleagues around the globe.
Is this you?
- You are a data enthusiast, passionate about helping companies leverage their data for better business.
- You have experience in a presale or sales-oriented customer-facing technical role, and have excellent relationship-building and presentation skills.
- You have previous experience in one or more data management areas, ideally in data governance, data quality, or master data management.
- You are a go-getter who likes to make things happen. You don’t wait around to be told what to do. You dive straight in and find a technical data solution that helps customers achieve their business goals.
- You have skills to support our sales teams in presenting solutions, handling questions, justifying business value and product positioning.
- You’re not looking for just a job. You want work that is fun. You enjoy hands-on technical solving of challenging data management problems.
- You are comfortable effectively and professionally communicating with English-speaking teams – from data engineers to top managers – and are ready to travel for work 20–50% of your time if needed.
- You want to work with leading AI-powered technology and have a direct impact on helping customers make the most of the Ataccama platform, as well as suggest ideas that directly impact the future development of our platform.
Your must-have qualifications
- Experience in a presale or sales-oriented customer-facing technical role.
- Experience in or exposure to one or more data management disciplines such as data quality, data governance, MDM, databases, ETL, data migrations, BI, reporting, data lakes, big data, cloud ecosystems.
- Ability to grasp business and technical concepts and transform them into creative, lean, and smart data management solutions.
- Proven hands-on experience in data analysis and exposure to data modeling.
- Hands-on data management skills - advanced/expert level of SQL, hands-on expert experience with relational databases.
- Passion for hands-on solving of challenging data topics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English. Other languages are a bonus.
Your bonus qualifications
- Hands-on experience in presales from enterprise DQ, MDM, or Data Governance tools/solutions, preferably in complex and diverse systems environments.
- Strong skills in logical/conceptual data modeling.
- Exposure/experience from working in Hadoop/Spark or cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GPC.
- Exposure/experience in Unix shell commands, XML, SOAP/REST/JSON, and application servers such as Tomcat or JBoss or Websphere.
- Exposure/experience in Java, Spark, NoSQL, XSLT, Hive, Kafka, Databricks.
- Enterprise Data Governance and Data Management concepts and architectures.
Perks & Benefits
- A collaborative, transparent, and engaging culture, working with awesome technology
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Room to adjust and expand your role based on your individual skills and interests
- Competitive compensation package and perks (corporate discounts on travel, fitness, attractions and shopping)
- Outstanding health, vision and dental benefits
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Learning and development support (including conferences, workshops and certifications)
- Healthy snacks and refreshments in the kitchen
- Company and team social events throughout the year
- Excellent office location in downtown Toronto, close to Union station
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.