Are you fluent in on-prem, hybrid, cloud, multi-cloud, or intra-cloud data management? Are you a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist? Do you want to help the most successful and progressive global companies leverage Ataccama’s Data Quality, Data Governance, and Master Data Management solutions by guiding them through the technical architecture and deployments? Join our Professional Services team and make a difference through your work every day. This is not a pure consultant role, nor is it a purely technical role. We are looking for people with a unique hybrid of cloud/on-prem know-how/hands-on delivery expertise, coupled with consulting/service acumen, including a heavy dose of passion for customer success. We are hiring at all contributor levels.
- Work with customers and partners to design specific technical architectures and deploy Ataccama’s Data Quality, Governance, and MDM platform for our customers’ business benefit.
- Be the go-to-SME and Best-Practices Lead for Ataccama Technical Architecture Solutions at all stages of our engagement with customers and partners – from the presale phase, design phase, deployment phase to issue resolutioning, change management, and improvement.
- Lead deep architecture discussions with prospects and customers; prepare, articulate the value of, and defend technical architecture proposals designed for enterprise, highly available and resilient deployment in the customer’s cloud, on-premise, hybrid, multi-cloud/intra-cloud as needed.
- Prepare the solution and technical architecture diagrams and communicate your proposals with technical and non-technical customer representatives to ensure the best fit for the customer’s business, technical, security, and compliance needs.
- Implement the solutions and deploy the Ataccama platform in collaboration with other team members of the Platform Engineering team, using Ataccama deployment automation tools. Implement best practices, remediate issues, find smart and fast solutions to customer-specific situations and challenges.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies, practices, and patterns that will benefit Ataccama and our customers.
- Collaborate with a number of Ataccama teams: Deployment Engineering & Product teams with Presales Consultants and with Functional Solution Architects, etc.
- Eventually, lead and develop junior team members, and coordinate best practices across teams.
Is this you?
- You are thrilled by navigating customers through the challenges of designing enterprise data management solutions in the cloud, hybrid, multi-cloud, and intra-cloud environments.
- You possess a high level of literacy in cloud and hybrid architecture concepts and services, and tangible hands-on experience in networking, security, authentication, high availability, and other related areas. You stay at the forefront of new and emerging trends and technologies.
- You are customer-focused and experienced in a customer-facing consulting role. You are looking for a role that is at the intersection of customer consulting and technical subject-matter expertise.
- You enjoy explaining complex technical topics and value propositions even to non-technical audiences.
- You are experienced in effectively coordinating and planning multiple projects, executing multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently while working with conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Your technical knowledge
- You might not tick all the boxes, but we still want to hear from you!
- Hands-on experience working in cloud platforms (AWS and/or Azure and/or GCP)
- Proven experience in Architecting and delivering large-scale enterprise data management solutions in on-prem as well as cloud/hybrid/multi-cloud/intra-cloud environments, including Security, Networking, Authentication, High Availability
- Hands-on experience with containerization (Kubernetes/Docker) and using cloud automation and orchestration tools
- Working knowledge in at least one IaC (Infrastructure as Code), preferably Ansible and Terraform
- Strong practical Linux-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Strong skills in Unix shell commands, ideally knowledge of XML, SOAP/REST/JSON
- Knowledge of SSL/networking, authentication (LDAP, Oauth2, SAML)
- Knowledge of cloud services (Compute, Storage, Networking services)
- Working experience with Relational Databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle DBMS, MS SQL Server), VCS, web application servers Tomcat and JBoss
Perks & Benefits
- A collaborative, transparent, and engaging culture, working with awesome technology
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Room to adjust and expand your role based on your individual skills and interests
- Competitive compensation package and perks (corporate discounts on travel, fitness, attractions and shopping)
- Outstanding health, vision and dental benefits
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Learning and development support (including conferences, workshops and certifications)
- Healthy snacks and refreshments in the kitchen
- Company and team social events throughout the year
- Excellent office location in downtown Toronto, close to Union station
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.