We’re developing a next-generation B2B data management platform that enables some of the biggest companies around the world to manage and govern their data with ease. Sound like something you want to be a part of?
Apply your senior performance testing skills and your passion for large data volumes—become an integral part of our software development cycle and ensure the reliability of our products.
Not based in Prague? If you’re open to either remote cooperation or relocation, reach out to us anyway to find out what the options are. #LI-remote
- Create and implement automatic performance testing strategies, design and execute performance tests.
- Think beyond the regular testing process and be responsible for overall application performance, reliability, and quality.
- Build tools for gathering and analyzing system, JVM, database, and application observables like metrics, logs, or code profiling snapshots during performance tests and in production.
- Closely cooperate with other software engineers on developing performance test plans and cases, automated test scenarios, and environments for performance testing.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures.
- Analyze the root causes of performance issues and provide solutions to correct them.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Discover and advocate for new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
Is this you?
- You have basic programming skills in Java, Python, and SQL that you can apply to simulate a real production environment during performance tests. Given the enormous volumes of data we work with, a passion for automation is critical.
- You’re ready to be responsible for product reliability and the way our teams approach it.
- You’re not afraid to change an inefficient process if you see one.
- You can effectively and comfortably communicate with English-speaking teams located around the world.
- Implementing automated performance tests
- Knowledge of performance test methodologies
- Basic knowledge of Java and Python
- Basic knowledge of REST, GraphQL, or gRPC
- Previous knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Gitlab or Jenkins
- Knowledge of SQL and the internal workings of main relational DBs
- Linux shell scripting
- Good knowledge of operating systems
- Kibana, Prometheus / Grafana infrastructure
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, MS SQL
- Spark, Hive
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, an additional personal day for each year you’re in the company
- Personal & professional development, education (online language and other courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- “Unlimited playground” (Room to adjust and expand your role, or switch teams based on your individual skills and interests).
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Modern hardware/equipment (laptop, mobile phone, headphones, office chair, desk, monitor for your home office)
- 20/50 GB of mobile data to improve your home office work experience
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- FlexiPass/Multisport card, free entrance to the Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Employee appreciation gifts throughout the year
- Relaxed work environment, offices in Karlín
- Office bikes, skateboards, and electric scooters
- Great coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.