We are Ataccama, and we are on a mission to democratize access to high-quality data. Ataccama ONE, our flagship product, is a unified data management platform that empowers both technical and less technical ‘data people’ across their organizations to create high-quality, governed, safe, and reusable data products.
As one of the biggest players in the global Data Management segment, Ataccama’s success has been validated by over 400 satisfied customers around the world. It’s what made us a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant® for Data Quality Solutions™, and what inspired Bain Capital Tech Opportunities to invest in our future growth in June of 2022. When you join Ataccama, you step into an #UnlimitedPlayground where you’re free to explore your interests, build your skills, push boundaries in your industry, and even help redefine it.
You can find our friendly & talented bunch of 500+ Ataccamers in our offices in Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, New York, London, Prague, Bratislava, and Sofia. With over 30+ nationalities from 6 continents, there’s always someone willing to lend a hand, offer advice, or just kick back over hangout.
Purpose of the role
Join us as an Sr. Account Manager and help us maintain and grow ongoing customer relationships while increasing our market share and revenue. As a key part of our North American sales team, you'll manage opportunities, become a subject matter expert on our product stack, and drive new business with our proven sales methodologies.
We are open to a hybrid working setup. #LI-hybrid
- Maintain/build customer relations with existing and new accounts.
- Identify growth opportunities with clients, such as upsells.
- Meet performance goals and set high standards for the presentation of key messages.
- Identify and contact target accounts and key decision makers.
- Maintain accurate accounts, opportunities, and contact information in the CRM system.
- Deliver reports to management and provide feedback gained from prospects.
- Assist the development of marketing content for sales, including email campaigns, white papers, presentation decks, and other marketing collateral.
Is this you?
- You have strong sales/account management experience with a record of success, preferably in the software or IT industry.
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, computer science, or another technical discipline.
- You understand the complete sales cycle process from prospecting to closing.
- You are a natural communicator and have professional presentation skills.
- You have a proven track record of prospecting and selling technology products to Fortune 1000 organizations.
- You have solid organizational and time-management skills.
- You possess natural customer service skills with the persistence and ability to follow through.
- You have a strong sense of initiative and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- You have experience with CRM systems.
- Solutions sales/account management experience in an environment with multiple offerings and services; experience with data management, cloud, virtualization, DevOps, or other emerging technologies.
- Ability to work with partner organizational structures and to develop strategic relationships with alliance partners.
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
Perks & Benefits
- Long-Term Incentive Program
- "Bring Your Friend" referral program
- 5 sick days, 2 personal days for each calendar year in addition to your vacation days
- Flexible working hours & hybrid work setup
- Annual package for mental health support
- Corporate discounts on travel, fitness, attractions, and shopping
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Conference tickets to the best industry events of the year
- Online courses & company access to Udemy to hone your skills
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit and juice, teas, and the best coffee
While we highly value cooperation with all our business partners, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than directly from a candidate. We reserve the right not to pay any fee for sending an unsolicited offer containing the details or resume of a job candidate, even if the relevant candidate is employed by our company.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.