- Work with customers and partners to design, implement, roll-out, audit, and improve Data Quality, Data Governance, and MDM solutions that leverage the Ataccama platform for our customers’ business benefits.
- Be the main point of contact for the client throughout the whole client lifecycle including services presales, sales and projects. Foster customer engagement from the very beginning to the very end.
- Act as a project manager, develop a project plan, handle the project schedule along with risks and issues, follow the project budget, and deliver the solution to the client with your project team. Balance the costs of delivery and efficiency to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Interact with customers’ data governance, data management, engineering, and business teams to translate their requirements into smart solution designs and provide them with expert consulting around the Ataccama platform.
- Prepare solution sketches, technical and architecture designs, technical specifications, and agile prototypes as well as provide training and onboarding to Ataccama customers and partners.
- Contribute to making our software even better by sharing experiences from real-life projects with our product managers and developers.
- Configure Ataccama solutions, integrate them into customer applications and data management landscapes, test, document, and tune them to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
Is this you?
- Proven working experience in customer-facing or consulting roles such as customer success manager, technical project manager, software consultant/architect, or services presales.
- You are a go-getter who likes to make things happen. You don’t wait around to be told what to do. You dive straight in and find a solution that helps customers achieve their business goals.
- You have excellent planning skills and can handle anything from the creation of a project to risk mitigation, resource plans, and timing based on both business and technical concepts.
- Your organizational skills are superb. You have experience with team leadership or management.
- You have the analytical and communication skills needed to handle negotiations and conflicting demands including business, software, risk, and legal topics. You can use your technical knowledge to simplify the subject for business-oriented people.
- You have been exposed to diverse software technologies and processing environments. Hands-on experience with a particular technology is a must.
Your must-have qualifications
- Experience in or exposure to one or more data management disciplines such as Data Quality, Data Governance, MDM, Databases, ETL, Data Migrations, BI, Reporting, Data Lakes, Big Data, or Cloud Ecosystems.
- Experience in customer-facing consulting roles.
- Ability to grasp business and technical concepts and transform them into creative, lean, and smart data management solutions.
- Hands-on data management skills - advanced/expert level of SQL, hands-on expert experience with relational databases.
- Knowledge of Digital Transformation topics
- Experience in software or solution selling, contracting and negotiating.
- You have recent hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: Data Management, Data Quality, MDM, BI, Big Data, Data Governance, Data Integration, Data Lakes, Digital Transformation Software.
- Hands-on experience in enterprise DQ, MDM, or Data Governance tools/solutions, preferably in complex and diverse systems environments.
- Exposure/experience from working in Hadoop/Spark or cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GPC.
- Exposure/experience in XML, SOAP/REST/JSON.
- Exposure/experience in Spark, NoSQL, XSLT, Hive, Kafka, or Databricks.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.