Ataccama is an established software company active primarily in the USA, Canada, and Europe. Our AI-powered data management platform combines collaborative data stewardship, a robust data processing engine, machine learning, multiple deployment options, and enterprise-proven capabilities.With 10+ years of solid experience, we are proud to be a global leader in the field of data management. With hundreds of satisfied clients (including Fortune 500 companies) from various industries, we are now further growing our global sales team.We are looking for an energetic Sales Executive to help us successfully target new clients amongst leading global organizations.
Your main mission is to sell.
- Identify and establish connections with new prospects.
- Prepare proposals and responses to procurement requests.
- Work independently to develop account plans.
- Initiate direct contact and build strong relationships with customers at the Director, Vice President, and Senior Management levels.
- Develop presentations in cooperation with our presales team, lead sales calls, and act as a trusted advisor to highlight the value of Ataccama solutions for client businesses.
- Manage the sales pipeline and meet regularly with the Ataccama global sales team to update sales forecasts.
- Monitor and analyze industry segments to keep abreast of current and developing customer trends and requirements, and create tactical sales strategies.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Ambitiously pursue, achieve, and exceed your annual revenue target.
Is this you?
- You have strong experience in sales, ideally in B2B software (5+ years preferred, but not mandatory).
- You are comfortable with technology, curious to learn more, and know how to explain complex technical concepts to business users.
- You have a hunter mindset, a can-do attitude, and a strong sense of accountability.
- You are self-motivated and can produce results with minimal oversight.
- You welcome an international work environment and you are willing to travel.
- Understand something about IT systems and hardware architectures? That's a big plus.
Perks & Benefits
- A collaborative, transparent, and engaging culture, working with awesome technology
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Room to adjust and expand your role based on your individual skills and interests
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- Competitive compensation package
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement plan
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Learning and development support (including conferences, workshops and certifications)
- Company and team social events throughout the year
HR Manager, North America
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.