- As an integral team member of the APAC Sales team, you will be the first point of contact for potential clients and work closely with the sales team to develop those opportunities.
- Research and generate new leads, nurture incoming leads, identify decision-makers, and screen potential business opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and the sales team to discuss account strategy.
- Build, check, and expand our client database and key contact information.
- Provide operational support to marketing events in APAC including logistical support, external stakeholder communication, production of materials and giveaways, and event set up and follow up.
- Staff industry conferences and events to generate and nurture leads.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies and tasks that achieve strategic goals.
Is this you?
- You see challenges as opportunities. Why wait for a task list when you can start innovating right away?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are detail-oriented and have exceptional organisational skills.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.