- Strategic Leadership
- Develop and execute a comprehensive global communications strategy aligned to Ataccama’s business goals.
- Ensure all communication strategies across PR, AR, organic social, and other channels are consistent, cohesive, and effectively enhance the brand image.
- Public Relations and Analyst relations
- Spearhead the creation of compelling narratives about Ataccama for media, analysts, and other industry stakeholders.
- Hire and manage PR agencies for both NA and the UK.
- Foster strong relationships with key journalists, bloggers, and analysts in the B2B SaaS domain focused on data management.
- Measure and increase Share of Voice in Tier 1 media vs competitors.
- Organic Social
- Oversee the organic social media strategy, ensuring consistent brand messaging and engagement with our community.
- Monitor social media trends and integrate innovative techniques to boost brand visibility and engagement.
- Executive Communications
- Work closely with the leadership team to articulate and convey the company’s vision, mission, and strategic direction.
- Assist in crafting speeches, presentations, blog posts and op-eds for senior leadership.
- Employee and Customer Communications
- Work with relevant in-house teams to enhance and align internal communication strategies to ensure transparency, boost employee morale, and reinforce the company culture.
- Work with customer marketing to push key stories and updates to our customers, ensuring they're well-informed.
- Influencer Marketing
- Develop and maintain relationships with key influencers in the data management space.
- Extend the reach of our stories via influencers via regular innovation updates, event programs and social media extensions.
Is this You?
- Minimum of 10-15 years in a senior communications role, preferably in the B2B SaaS sector.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven track record of creating and implementing successful global communication strategies. Specific experience growing thought leadership in the US and the UK.
- Familiarity with the latest trends and best practices in PR, AR, and organic social.
- Strong network of contacts within the media, analyst, and influencer communities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership abilities with experience in managing diverse teams.
- Detail-oriented with the capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute tactically.
- Collaborative spirit, with the ability to work effectively with different departments and stakeholders.
- Data and metric driven to assess impact and drive continuous improvement and cost effectiveness.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.