- 🌎 Team Management
- Scale the existing global talent acquisition team (Toronto, Prague, Sofia).
- Plan team capacities and the team’s org structure in line with projected company growth, as well as hire and onboard new team members.
- Lead and motivate the global team, set team & individual goals, and distribute tasks.
- Monitor performance of the entire TA team as well as individual team members.
- Constantly work on the team’s learning and development.
- 🚀 TA Strategy
- Partner with company management, directors, the Employer Brand Manager, and HR Business Partners to collect feedback, ideas, and information about company-wide hiring plans and needs and use them to create long-term TA strategies.
- Design and drive the adoption of consistent global recruiting, interviewing, and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience.
- Identify and manage overall hiring providers, channels, and tools (such as sourcing tools, ATS, job boards, agencies, referral programs, hiring events, and social media) to ensure hiring needs are met.
- Constantly monitor the global trends in hiring, sourcing, interviewing, targeting, and re-targeting candidates, as well as promote the employer brand in cooperation with the HR Marketing & Employer Brand team.
- ✨ Candidates
- Define and lead projects for continuous improvement of the hiring process and the communication with candidates.
- Organize training (internal or external) for your team, hiring managers, and people involved in the hiring process.
- Establish a feedback loop from candidates (both successful and unsuccessful) about their journey and experience.
- 🤑 Budget & Reporting
- Take responsibility for the hiring budget (hiring tools, agencies, team development, team activities, etc.).
- Establish the processes for analyzing and reporting hiring-related data.
- Take charge of our global hiring plans.
Is this you?
- You have previous experience in Technical Recruitment/Talent Acquisition.
- You have experience with global team leadership or management, ideally within a growth-stage tech company with exposure to either an all-remote or hybrid environment.
- You’re interested in topics like hiring, employer branding, events, communities, and company culture.
- You thrive in a multicultural environment and enjoy daily communication in English.
- You have knowledge of tech communities, the IT/engineering/tech market, and the audience.
- Experience from a tech/software company is a big plus.
- You are a go-getter, self-driven and you love challenges.
- You’re a natural communicator and networker.
- You have an eye for detail and your organizational skills are superb.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.