- Being responsible for definition of internal consolidation rules and procedures
- Being responsible for the annual accounts - preparation and execution of consolidated financial statements and related disclosures for Ataccama Group and stand-alone financial statements of the company in accordance with US GAAP and Czech Accounting Standards
- Cooperation in the definition of accounting rules and procedures within the new ERP system
- Function of competent contact person - responsibility for processing inquiries, reports and analyses
- Lead the monthly managerial consolidation process in accordance with corporate consolidation principles
- Close collaboration with accounting/controlling and internal departments in collecting, analyzing and interpreting relevant financial data
Is this you?
- University degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 3- 5 years work experience in an auditing firm or within an accounting organization of a medium to large international company
- Hands-on experience in the management of the consolidation process the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial results consolidated financial statements and related disclosures
- Demonstrated experience in closing process (e.g. reconciliations consolidation transfer pricing) within specified timeline
- Demonstrated ability to account for complex transactions: equity reconciliation, transfer pricing, fixed assets capitalization, leasings
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, fluent Czech or Slovak
- Working knowledge of Czech Accounting Standards and US GAAP
- Ability to multitask stand up to pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills with the ability to engage effectively with internal and external customers at all levels
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.