- Co-creating the platform requirements and prioritization with the rest of the product team.
- Owning parts of the platform, providing business specifications and preparing user stories, with the help of Product Designers and Lead developers.
- Closely working with Product Managers on defining quarterly plans.
- Being part of the engineering on a day to day basis, helping Development teams to figure out how to build the best product on the market.
- Participating in research and user testing, conducting interviews.
- Figuring out a way to disrupt the traditional data management market with an innovative approach.
Is this you?
- “Everything is possible” mindset. You think outside the box, have ambition, and are ready to roll up your sleeves.
- Great technical knowledge; designing a basic database model won’t be a problem for you, and you won’t break a sweat while writing a simple SQL query.
- Advanced knowledge of data management.
- Passion for new technologies/products and have a general knowledge about what’s happening in business, across industries and worldwide.
- Very good communication skills, both in written and spoken English.
- Ability to talk to IT people as well as to business people.
- Willingness to travel from time to time.
- Experience with software development and product management is a huge plus.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.