We are looking for a highly motivated person with a passion for Data Management to join our Product team. This is a unique opportunity for consultants/analysts/architects that want to focus more on a product. Building a data governance platform is no easy task, so we are looking for the right people to help us achieve our mission even faster.
Not based in Prague? If you’re open to either remote cooperation or relocation, reach out to us anyway to find out what the options are. #LI-remote
- Co-creating the platform requirements and prioritization with the rest of the product team.
- Owning parts of the platform, providing business specifications and preparing user stories, with the help of Product Designers and Lead developers.
- Closely working with Product Managers on defining quarterly plans.
- Being part of the engineering on a day to day basis, helping Development teams to figure out how to build the best product on the market.
- Participating in research and user testing, conducting interviews.
- Figuring out a way to disrupt the traditional data management market with an innovative approach.
Is this you?
- “Everything is possible” mindset. You think outside the box, have ambition, and are ready to roll up your sleeves.
- Great technical knowledge; designing a basic database model won’t be a problem for you, and you won’t break a sweat while writing a simple SQL query.
- Advanced knowledge of data management.
- Passion for new technologies/products and have a general knowledge about what’s happening in business, across industries and worldwide.
- Very good communication skills, both in written and spoken English.
- Ability to talk to IT people as well as to business people.
- Willingness to travel from time to time.
- Experience with software development and product management is a huge plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, an additional personal day for each year you’re in the company
- Personal & professional development, education (online language and other courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- “Unlimited playground” (Room to adjust and expand your role, or switch teams based on your individual skills and interests).
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Modern hardware/equipment (laptop, mobile phone, headphones, office chair, desk, monitor for your home office)
- 20/50 GB of mobile data to improve your home office work experience
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- FlexiPass/Multisport card, free entrance to the Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Employee appreciation gifts throughout the year
- Relaxed work environment, offices in Karlín
- Office bikes, skateboards, and electric scooters
- Great coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.