Are you a data enthusiast? A roll-up-your-sleeves technologist? Do you want to help the most successful and progressive global companies design, implement, adopt, and scale data quality, data governance, and master data management solutions using Ataccama? Join our Professional Services team and make a difference through your work every day.
- Our solutions for solving our clients’ data quality, data governance, and master data management issues cover a wide range: from small demos, PoCs (proof of concepts), and pilots to huge long-term projects.
- Work in teams of typically 2-3 consultants and actively engage with potential and current clients.
- Prepare solution sketches, technical and architecture designs, and agile prototypes for smart data curation and processing.
- Speak to our clients, learn about their company, and dig into what they need. Prepare demos or PoC presentations to convince prospects of our capabilities. Train clients to use our tools and work on long-term projects for big companies.
- Use our tools to create a solution and make it work. Every client has a different infrastructure and technologies vary. You’ll always be learning something new and making it work with our tools.
- Continue to take care of our clients even after implementation. They might need an upgrade, help with the solution, or they might ask for additional functionality. You will ensure they have the help they need.
Is this you?
- You are passionate about data, and enjoy working with others on making smart data solutions.
- You are eager to constantly learn.
- You are a go-getter who likes to make things happen. You don’t wait around to be told what to do. You dive straight in and find a solution.
- You are outgoing and an active communicator.
- You (are) will be able to grasp business and technical concepts and transform them into creative, lean, and smart solutions.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English. Other languages are a bonus.
- Algorithmic thinking, the ability to see the bigger picture and to generalize
- Windows and Linux environments
- SQL and relational databases
- If you have experience in one or more of the following areas it's a big advantage for us 😉
- Experience in one of the disciplines such as data management, data analysis, data modeling, data quality, data governance, MDM, databases, ETL, data migrations, BI, reporting, data lakes, big data, cloud ecosystems
- Experience in a customer-facing role (B2B)
- Linux shell commands
- Cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GPC
- Java, Hadoop/Spark, NoSQL, XSLT, Hive, Kafka, Databricks
- SOAP / REST / JSON
- Tomcat / JBoss / Websphere
- Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours and home office
- 5 weeks of vacation, an additional personal day for each year you’re in the company
- Personal & professional development, education (online courses, conference tickets)
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- “Unlimited playground” (Room to adjust and expand your role, or switch teams based on your individual skills and interests).
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Modern hardware/equipment (laptop, mobile phone, headphones, monitors for your home office)
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- Pension plan
- Employee appreciation gifts throughout the year
- Relaxed work environment, office the centre of London
- Great coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.