We are Ataccama, and we are on a mission to democratize access to high-quality data. Ataccama ONE, our flagship product, is a unified data management platform that empowers both technical and less technical ‘data people’ across their organizations to create high-quality, governed, safe, and reusable data products.
As one of the biggest players in the global Data Management segment, Ataccama’s success has been validated by over 400 satisfied customers around the world. It’s what made us a Leader in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant® for Data Quality Solutions™, and what inspired Bain Capital Tech Opportunities to invest in our future growth in June of 2022. When you join Ataccama, you step into an #UnlimitedPlayground where you’re free to explore your interests, build your skills, push boundaries in your industry, and even help redefine it.
You can find our friendly & talented bunch of 500+ Ataccamers in our offices in Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, New York, London, Prague, Bratislava, and Sofia. With over 30+ nationalities from 6 continents, there’s always someone willing to lend a hand, offer advice, or just kick back over hangout.
We are open to a hybrid working setup. #LI-hybrid
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious Partner Sales Manager to be responsible for achieving partner sales objectives for our North American market. As a Partner Sale Manager, your mission will be to drive Ataccama’s revenue growth through Partners in North America. You will be accountable for all indirect sales with and through partners, as well as business development, pipeline generation and acquisition of new channel sales accounts. You will manage and guide the training and sales process of partners, implement Ataccama's partner channel strategy, partner development and partner management. If you have B2B Saas experience with indirect sales channels via valued added resellers, consulting and/ or integration partners, then this is the role for you!
- Establish strong relationships with existing channel partners/resellers to grow revenue
- Develop strategic relationships to plan and deliver co-sell activities to create new pipelines according to go-to-market strategy
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Actively build relationships and align with the Ataccama sellers, Sales leaders and Partners
- Implement account development plans and understand our partners' goals to increase revenue growth and customer satisfaction with channel partners
- Develop opportunities through prospecting, leads generated via webinars, email promotions, trade shows, events, web inquiries and phone inquiries, etc. using consultative sales skills
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help create new prospects/opportunities
- Utilize the CRM system to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and have adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
Is this you?
- Experience with defining and executing a successful go-to-market strategy with Partners by industry
- Strong experience in sales, ideally in B2B and SaaS software (5+ years preferred, but not mandatory)
- You are comfortable with technology, curious to learn more, and know how to explain complex technical concepts to business users
- You have strong communication skills and are great at building relationships
- You have a hunter mindset, a can-do attitude, and a strong sense of accountability
- You are self-motivated and can produce results with minimal oversight
- You enjoy presenting and speaking in front of large groups
- You welcome an international work environment and are willing to travel
- Experienced with demand generation strategies and market development
- Do you understand something about IT systems and hardware architectures? That's a big plus
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
Perks & Benefits
- Long-Term Incentive Program
- "Bring Your Friend" referral program
- 5 sick days, 2 personal days for each calendar year in addition to your vacation days
- Flexible working hours & hybrid work setup
- Annual package for mental health support
- Corporate discounts on travel, fitness, attractions, and shopping
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Conference tickets to the best industry events of the year
- Online courses & company access to Udemy to hone your skills
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit and juice, teas, and the best coffee
While we highly value cooperation with all our business partners, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than directly from a candidate. We reserve the right not to pay any fee for sending an unsolicited offer containing the details or resume of a job candidate, even if the relevant candidate is employed by our company.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.