We are Ataccama, and we are on a mission to democratize access to high-quality data. Ataccama ONE, our flagship product, is a unified data management platform that empowers both technical and less technical ‘data people’ across their organizations to create high-quality, governed, safe, and reusable data products.
As one of the biggest players in the global Data Management segment, Ataccama’s success has been validated by over 400 satisfied customers around the world. It’s what made us a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant® for Data Quality Solutions™, and what inspired Bain Capital Tech Opportunities to invest in our future growth in June of 2022. When you join Ataccama, you step into an #UnlimitedPlayground where you’re free to explore your interests, build your skills, push boundaries in your industry, and even help redefine it.
You can find our friendly & talented bunch of 500+ Ataccamers in our offices in Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, New York, London, Prague, Bratislava, and Sofia. With over 30+ nationalities from 6 continents, there’s always someone willing to lend a hand, offer advice, or just kick back over hangout.
We are open to various types of cooperation (remote, hybrid, onsite). #LI-hybrid
- We’ve gone through enormous growth recently - in Product & Engineering, for example, we’ve scaled up by more than 100 people. The growth in the Product team reflects this. To take our maturity to the next level, we are looking for an experienced professional to help us with the processes, tooling, and culture around Product Management.
- To succeed, we have introduced our own development methodology called SpaceUP. It allows us to balance between meaningful product increments and necessary maintenance work. However, as with every product, there are areas of improvement and we definitely aren’t done with it yet. On the contrary, we want to grow it further, build custom tooling around it, and eventually open-source it.
- This is a brand-new role in Ataccama, as the entire market is still finding its footing. We expect that the Product Operations manager will serve as the go-to person to make sure that the latest best practices, processes, and tools are in place and available for product developers and engineers. This way, the product team can focus on building and maintaining a product, not the tools.
- Ensure the product organization is set up to scale consistently and with low friction.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices, and share insights and knowledge with the team to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain processes and tools to support short-term and long-term planning, effective feedback gathering, product development, and delivery.
- Align on goals and meeting facilitation, including strategic ones, where the senior product team discusses the objectives for upcoming quarters and beyond.
- Manage communication and collaboration across teams, ensuring that everyone is aligned on goals, timelines, and priorities.
- Partner with product managers to define the product strategy and roadmap, and provide operational support to ensure timely and successful product launches.
- Closely cooperate with our data team to gather key insights and continuously improve the product development process.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and advocate for the product team, ensuring that their needs are heard and addressed.
Is this you?
- You have 5+ years of experience in product management or product operations, with a track record of successful product launches and delivery, preferably in a B2B company.
- You have a track record of leading product initiatives that delivered measurable results.
- You are familiar with agile development methodologies and tools.
- You have a passion for innovation, problem-solving, and continuous improvement.
- You are an excellent communicator and team player.
- You see the value of data, understand its importance for businesses, and would like to learn more about it.
- You have full professional working proficiency in English.
- You are physically located in UTC-1 to UTC+3 time zones.
Our technical stack
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, Apollo, Nx, MobX, Styled Components
- Backend: Java, Spring Boot, Kotlin, GraphQL, Python, jOOQ
- Big data: Spark, Redshift, Snowflake
- Storage: Postgres, Elastic, Minio
- Infrastructure: GitLab CI/CD, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure
- Your team will be the entire product management organization, but your closest circle will be individual VPs of products and the SVP of Product and SVP of Engineering.
- You will reporting directly do the SVP of Product.
Not checking all the boxes? No worries! If you’re passionate about the challenges and believe we would benefit from your experience, we encourage you to get in touch.
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone + SIM card & package of mobile data
Perks & Benefits
- Long-Term Incentive Program
- "Bring Your Friend" referral program
- Flexible working hours & flexible working setup
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, and 1 personal day for each calendar year with Ataccama (up to 5 in total)
- Flexipass or Multisport card (after finishing your probation period)
- Annual package for mental health support
- Shared company cards for free entrance to Prague Zoo & Botanical garden
- Company bikes, longboards, e-scooters
- Online company language courses
- Conference tickets to the best industry events of the year
- Online courses & company access to Udemy to hone your skills
- Company library, where you can even suggest the best educational books for us to order
- Kitchens stocked with fresh fruit and juice, teas, and the best coffee
While we highly value cooperation with all our business partners, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes from any sources other than directly from a candidate. We reserve the right not to pay any fee for sending an unsolicited offer containing the details or resume of a job candidate, even if the relevant candidate is employed by our company.
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.