Are you excited about growing your career with the latest big data technologies? Do you speak fluent Java? Join us as a Big Data Engineer to extend our Java-based application and work on big data integrations with our clients’ Hadoop and Spark ecosystems. You’ll also get to work with new and exciting tech, like Snowflake and Redshift.
Our tech stack: JAVA || SNOWFLAKE || SPARK || KUBERNETES || AZURE || REDSHIFT || DOCKER || INTELLIJ IDEA
Not based in Prague? If you’re open to either remote cooperation or relocation, reach out to us anyway to find out what the options are. #LI-remote
- Analyze Hadoop and Spark ecosystems to find ways they can benefit from integration with our products and solutions.
- Work with our customers to find new opportunities where big data can help their businesses.
- Leverage your big data experience to help customers design the best version of their data lake using our products.
- Work with our product owners on big data architecture for our customers.
- Help our consultants with their projects on the customer side.
Is this you?
- You have hands-on Java programming experience.
- You are familiar with some of the following technologies: Apache Hadoop, Spark, Apache Hive, SQL and relational DB principles, and cloud technologies such as AWS, MS Azure, and Unix shell.
- You can effectively and comfortably communicate with English-speaking teams located around the world.
- You see challenges as opportunities. Why wait for a task list when you can start innovating right away?
- You enjoy constantly learning new things and sharing your knowledge with others.
- Experience with data-management-related issues.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours and unlimited home office
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, an additional personal day for each year you’re in the company
- Personal & professional development, education (online language and other courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- “Unlimited playground” (Room to adjust and expand your role, or switch teams based on your individual skills and interests).
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Modern hardware/equipment (laptop, mobile phone, headphones, office chair, desk, monitor for your home office)
- 20/50 GB of mobile data to improve your home office work experience
- Annual package of counseling sessions to support your mental health & well-being
- FlexiPass/Multisport card, free entrance to the Prague Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Employee appreciation gifts throughout the year
- Relaxed work environment, offices in Karlín
- Office bikes, skateboards, and electric scooters
- Great coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
Talent Acquisition Specialist
We offer equal opportunities
Ataccama is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We know diversity fuels knowledge exchange, fosters innovation, and empowers us to grow and be better as a company and as humans. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.